If you currently reside in France

If you are a national of Barbados or of Trinidad and Tobago but you currently reside in France, the following procedure is applicable for university enrolment in first or second year of undergraduate studies:

Contact the SCUIO, Service commun universitaire d’accueil, d’orientation et d’insertion professionnelle des étudiants (Commun university service for the reception, orientation and professional insertion of students) of the university which is your first choice, or, if this is a great distance from your current place of residence, that of a university near your place of residence.

If you currently hold a long term residence permit and have to apply using the Demande d’admission préalable (DAP) you will have to contact the university’s Service de scolarité des étudiants étrangers (Foreign students’ registrar’s office) for the relevant application forms.

Dernière modification : 19/09/2006

top of the page